Pulled Pork Chili is the perfect recipe to use it up leftover pulled pork! This chili recipe is hearty, delicious and so easy to make. You’ll have it on the table for dinner in 30 minutes. The perfect weeknight meal. It’s loaded with flavor from pulled pork, diced tomatoes, chili beans, chili powder, cumin and onions!
This chili is super easy because I use leftover pulled pork from my favorite Smoked Pork Butt. Then toss it in my favorite dutch oven and let it simmer with a few spices and other ingredients. It’s the perfect hearty dinner for cold nights!
Anyway, I was looking at that leftover pulled pork and thought hmmm…. Pulled Pork Chili, now that sounds delicious! Another great recipe using pulled pork are these easy Pulled Pork Taquitos!
I mean it’s winter here in Minnesota and if that means one thing, it means it’s Chili season!
There’s nothing like warming up with a big bowl of hearty chili, but I always like to change things up and this delicious Pulled Pork Chili was a nice change on my regular one!
What ingredients do I need?
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
- Leftover pulled pork
- Diced tomatoes
- Chili beans
- Beef broth
- Chili powder, cumin, sweet and smokey rub
- Olive oil
- Optional toppings; crushed chips, shredded cheese, sour cream, avocados etc
How to make Pulled Pork Chili
- Heat the olive oil in a large heavy bottom pot over medium heat.
- Add leftover pork in a single layer. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until crispy on the bottom side.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings – chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, avocados
Can I make Pulled Pork Chili in the Crock Pot?
Yes! You can also throw this all in the Crock Pot on low for the day to simmer and meld the flavors together and come home to an amazing dinner of Pulled Pork Chili!
Double it and freeze half of the chili for another night!
How to store leftover Chili?
Promptly refrigerate leftovers in an air tight container. When properly stored it will last 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
How to freeze Chili
You can either freeze chili in air tight containers or resealable bags.
If you use a container make sure there is enough room for expansion as the chili freezers.
When using resealable freezer bags make sure to squeeze as much air out of the bag as possible when you seal it.
What to do with leftover pulled pork
- BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza on the Grill
- Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
- Pulled Pork Taquitos
- BBQ Pulled Pork Quesadillas
- Pulled Pork Nachos
I know it can be tough to use up leftovers What is your favorite way to use up leftover pulled pork? I hope you like this recipe for leftover pulled pork chili! I think it’s a great way to reinvent your meal and I hope you enjoy it too!
Don’t forget to tag me, I want to see pictures of your chili! Just tag @gimmesomegrilling on Instagram or simply #gimmesomegrilling so I can see your delicious bowl of chili! And if you have a quick moment please comment below with a five star rating so I know you enjoyed this meal!
Pulled Pork Chili Recipe
- In a large dutch oven heat olive oil over medium heat. Add leftover pork in a single layer. Saute about 4-5 minutes or until crispy on bottom side and warm.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15-20 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serve immediately. Top with crushed chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, avocados etc.