Seasoned Potatoes on Smoker
Crispy creamer potatoes that are seasoned and smoked on a pellet grill. It's an easy smoker side dish recipe is full of flavor, yet quick and easy! Seasoned with garlic, oregano, thyme and parsley.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 1 1/2 lb creamer potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
Preheat pellet grill to 350 degrees. We used competition blend pellets in the pellet grill.
Spray an 8'' x 8'' foil pan with non stick spray. Mix all ingredients in pan. Place in pellet grill. Cook about 45 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through, stirring about every 15 minutes.
Tips for choosing creamer potatoes
- Creamer potatoes come in white, yellow or red varieties, choose your favorite.
- Look for plump potatoes, do not choose potatoes with shriveled skin or potatoes that are beginning to sprout.
- Avoid potato that have a "green" appearance. Those are not quite ripe and will not have good flavor.
- Choosing potatoes of a uniform size will ensure they will all be done at the same time.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 483mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin C: 22.4mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg