Grilled Vegetables Recipe
Quick and easy Grilled Vegetables recipe that is packed with flavor and healthy!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1 red pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash sliced
- 1 red onion quartered, sliced
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms washed and stemmed, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Clean and preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Spread vegetables out on a grill pan on grill and grill.
Stir about ever 15 minutes. Grill until vegetables are cooked through and caramelized about 30-45 minutes.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 595mg | Potassium: 627mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1127IU | Vitamin C: 58mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg