Pulled Pork Taquitos with Chipotle Ranch Dressing Recipe
Grab your leftover pulled pork and make these delicious, cheesy pulled pork taquitos! Baked Taquitos that are perfectly crunchy and filled with BBQ Pulled Pork, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and then dipped in a Chipotle Ranch Dressing!
- 2 1/2 c. shredded pulled pork
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. BBQ sauce
- 10 corn or flour tortillas
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese freshly shredded
Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, BBQ sauce and chili powder. Stir in pork. Add cheese and mix until combined.
Warm tortillas according to package direction. Add heaping 1/4 c. pulled pork mixture to the middle of shell then roll up tightly. Place seem side down on baking pan. Repeat with all tortillas. I kept them covered with damp, warm towel so they were easy to work with.
Brush top of tortillas with olive oil. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on edges. You can broil them to up the crispy factor for a few minutes at the end!
While taquitos are baking combine ranch dressing, chili powder, and lime juice together in small bowl. Place in refrigerator until taquitos are ready.
- I used corn tortillas, but you can also use flour tortillas, it really comes down to your preference. If using corn tortillas make sure to warm them because they are easier to work with. Keep them warm while you fill them.
- I baked these instead of frying them to make them a bit more healthy. You could easily fry them too. I brushed them with olive oil at the end to get them crispy even though you are baking them. If you would like to fry them follow the directions below.
- Heat 1/2'' oil in sauce pan on medium heat. Once oil is hot enough, you need to be able to feel the heat when you hold your hand above the oil, set the tortillas, seem side down, in oil using tongs. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Set on paper towels to drain.
Calories: 873kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 1099mg | Potassium: 808mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1110IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 606mg | Iron: 2.6mg