BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Tender, juicy pork tenderloin is marinated in homemade barbecue sauce then grilled to sticky sweet perfection. It's the perfect quick meal on the grill.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1/2 c. bbq sauce
- 1/4 c. grape jelly
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
In a small bowl mix together all ingredients except pork tenderloins.
Place pork tenderloins in container and pour half of marinade over them or place them in gallon ziploc bag and pour half of marinade over the tenderloins. Place remaining marinade in fridge in air tight container.
Place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours to marinate.
Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Place tenderloins on grill. Grill for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Rotate the tenderloins every 10 minutes and baste with remaining marinade.
Remove from grill and cover with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Make sure you marinate the tenderloin at least four hours to achieve maximum flavor.
- Make sure your grill is preheated to 350 degrees F. If you are looking for those perfect grill marks I found this awesome Sear Grate for my Weber Genesis Grill. I let that get piping hot by placing it on the grill while it's preheating and it gives me those grill marks I covet so much!
- You'll want to flip the tenderloin 2-3 times while grilling, making sure you baste it with your reserved BBQ sauce to get that sticky sweet sauce on your pork tenderloins that we all love.
- Don't overcook your pork or you will get tough, chewy pork tenderloin and no one wants that. The recommended internal temp is 145 degrees F. We use this awesome Wireless Food Thermometer to help us monitor it.
- You MUST let it rest after removing it from the grill. This will give it a chance to let the juices redistribute and give you that tender, juicy pork everyone loves.
- If you prefer to use the oven simply follow the same directions, but bake in the oven at 350 F degrees instead of using the grill.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 464mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.7mg