Sweet & Smoky Rub
This delicious, easy Sweet and Smoky Rub recipe is perfect for throwing on your grilled pork, chicken and more! You can even throw it on things like sweet potatoes, zucchini, cauliflower steaks, or any type of vegetable! It's so versatile and great to have mixed up in your pantry.
- 1/4 c. kosher salt
- 1/4 c. dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 3 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground dry mustard
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Store spices in a screw top container with the lid tightly closed.
- Keep your spices in the pantry away from direct light.
- Storing spices away from heat will help them last longer.
- When you use your spices, use dry measuring spoons. Even the slightest amount of water on a spoon can spoil the contents of the rest of the jar.
- Use fresh spices that aren’t close to their expiration date when mixing up this rub.
- If stored correctly rubs will last about a year.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 102g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 22963mg | Potassium: 720mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 83g | Vitamin A: 10345IU | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 7.5mg