Alabama White BBQ Sauce
- 1 ½ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp horseradish
In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
Transfer to a jar or air tight container. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week. We recommend letting this sit at least 2 hours, but 24 hours is best, in the refrigerator before enjoying so the flavors have a chance to meld.
How to Serve!
- Traditionally, the BBQ joints smoke a chicken and then dunk it in sauce allowing the chicken to soak up all the sauce.
- Another option is to baste your chicken with the sauce as you grill it.
- We love dunking our favorite grilled meats in it and serving it as a side.
- You can also serve it with your favorite pulled pork for another delicious and easy way to enjoy it and mix it up a bit.
- Switch up your ranch dip and dunk your favorite vegetables in this white sauce instead.
- Store in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to one week.
- If you are basting meat with this remember to take out what you need and toss any leftovers you dipped your basting brush into after you prepare your meat so you don’t cross contaminate your sauce.
Serving: 2Tbsp | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 304mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg