Grilled Ranch Chicken Drumsticks
Delicious Grilled Ranch Chicken Drumsticks are perfect for your cookouts, barbecues and backyard parties! Chicken Drumsticks are flavorful, easy and inexpensive. These easy grilled chicken legs will be a hit and favorite for the summer!
- 2 lb chicken legs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
Brush chicken legs with olive oil. Rub ranch dressing onto the chicken legs.
Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Place chicken legs on grill. Grill for 30 minutes, rotating every 10 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 185-190 degrees F.
- You want to cook chicken drumsticks until they are 180-190 degrees F. I know this seems really hot and chicken is usually done before that, but cooking them to a higher heat point makes it so the chicken isn't stringy like sometimes happens and it's not bloody by the bone. Trust me just do it!
- Keep the grill temperature to about 350 degrees F. This temp allows the chicken to be perfectly cooked, but the skin won't become scorched.
- Keep the lid to the grill closed as much as possible .
- Flip the chicken legs every ten minutes.
- Have some water ready in case there are flare ups. Chicken drumsticks have a lot of skin which renders when grilling and can drip grease causing flare ups.
- Grill over direct heat.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 316mg | Potassium: 131mg | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.5mg