Grilled Cauliflower Recipe
Quick and easy grilled cauliflower is the perfect side dish on the grill. It's healthy and perfect to pair with your favorite protein!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 c. olive oil
Clean and heat grill to medium or about 400 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl combine spices and olive oil. Add cauliflower florets and mix until combined.
Place grill pan on grill and spread cauliflower out evenly on the pan.
Close grill and cook for about 20 minutes or until cauiflower is crisp tender.
Seasonings - Try these other seasonings to mix things up!
Make your Own Grill Pan - If you don’t have a grill pan, don’t worry. You can simply use this aluminum foil hack instead!
Make a “pan” and set the cauliflower on it. Leave it open on top to be charred. If you want it to be less charred, you can seal up the tinfoil for a more steamed effect and texture.
- Steak Seasoning – Gives it a hearty taste that pairs well with vegetables.
- Chile Lime – Add a little kick and flavor!
- Curry – Delicious and unique.
- Old Bay – Simple and common but still a great seasoning that’s probably already in your pantry!
- Lemon Pepper – Adds a hint of lemon and spice.
- Blackening Spice – Gives a pepper taste that cuts the sweetness of the cauliflower.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 625mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg