Always wonder how people grill perfectly plump and juicy grilled chicken breast? I’m going to tell you exactly how to grill chicken breast so they are juicy every single time! This will become your favorite grilling recipe because it’s so delicious and so easy!
PIN IT HERE!
Grilled Chicken Breast
These quick and easy grilled chicken breasts are so easy and so juicy. A quick marinade gives them tons of flavor. This is my go-to grilled chicken recipe. It’s perfect for a quick weeknight dinner and delicious enough to serve when you are entertaining. No more dry, chewy grilled chicken for you!
One of the most popular questions that I get asked is how do I get a nice juicy piece of chicken on the grill? Usually, it’s followed by tails of how their chicken always turns out chewy and dry. Fear not my friends. It’s really not that hard to make at all! It’s one of my favorite grilling recipes because it’s simple and the kids eat it.
Kids rule my life. How about you?
How to Grill Chicken Breast
One of the tricks to getting a evenly cooked and juicy grilled chicken breast is making sure you flatten your chicken out to an even thickness using a meat tenderizer. By making sure they are all an even thickness when you grill them you make sure they cook at the same right and you don’t have any portions that get overcooked, resulting in that dreaded chewy chicken! You want to get them about 1/2 inch thick. This also helps to tenderize it.
You’ll always want to make sure you marinate them before grilling to give them that burst of flavor that everyone loves. I’ll share my favorite, simple marinade, but feel free to use any of your favorite marinades too!
You want to a nice HOT grill. So turn it up and sear each side of the chicken breast. It will lock in the flavor and give you those nice grill marks that everyone loves.
Finally, the main thing is not to over cook them. When they are pounded flat you should only need to cook them about 4 minutes per side. This all depends on how hot your grill is. Just watch them you will be fine.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR JUICY GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Olive oil
HOW DO I GRILL JUICY CHICKEN BREASTS?
Pound the chicken breasts until they are even.
Mix up your bring by combine salt and water, throw the chicken in and refrigerate 30 minutes
Pat chicken dry, drizzle with olive oil and then coat with spices.
Prep the grill, heat the grill and then grill your chicken breasts!
COMPLETE THE MEAL BY ALSO MAKING:
- Grilled Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- BBQ Baked Beans on the Grill
- Grilled Cheesy Potatoes with Bacon
- Grilled Fruit Kebabs
Shop Our Spices
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 quart warm water
- 1/4 c. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Place chicken breasts between to pieces of wax paper. Pound them out to an even thickness with a meat tenderizer.
- In a large bowl mix together warm water and 1/4 c. kosher salt until salt is dissolved. Place chicken breasts in water. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and pat dry. Mix the rest of the seasonings up in small bowl. Drizzle olive oil over chicken. Sprinkle over chicken breasts on both sides.
- Clean grill grates and oil them. Preheat grill to about 400 degrees. Place chicken breasts on grill. Cook the breasts about 3 minutes on each side or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Please use a thermometer and do not over cook chicken.