Sometimes I have weird life goals. One of those “weird” ones is the goal to make an entire meal on the grill. Now, that calls for a big grill but also some awesome planning! These BBQ Baked Beans on the Grill are perfect for making the goal become a reality
To make my entire meal come together I served these with Grilled Ranch Pork Chops and Grilled Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread. Go all out and make dessert on the grill with this quick and easy Apple Dump Cake!
Why this recipe works
- Only 6 ingredients
- Ready in less than 30 minutes
- A classic recipe with a twist
- No clean up in the kitchen
- Kidney beans
- Northern white beans
- Barbecue Baked Beans
- Barbecue sauce
- Brown sugar
- Smoked paprika
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat grill to medium heat about 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a disposable 8×8” foil pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place on the grill for about 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
That’s it! It’s such a quick and easy side dish perfect for serving at a picnic, backyard party or for dinner.
Other Methods to Prepare
- If you don’t want to grill these you can easily pop them into the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Stove Top would work too. Just heat them in a saucepan over medium heat and then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes to warm through and let the flavors meld.
- Another option would be to mix everything in the Crock Pot and turn them on low and heat 1-2 hours or until warmed through.
Store leftovers in air tight container for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
To reheat place in microwave and microwave until warm.
Or eat them cold, it’s up to you!
Easy, Peasy, Lemon, Squeezy as my girls love to say to me!
I mean who doesn’t want to have no clean up in the kitchen after a meal? That’s also one of my life goals. Thankfully these grilled baked beans are totally helping me achieve that life goal too!
Make it a Meal
- An iconic meal for summer is BBQ Chicken on the Grill served with these beans it doesn’t get better than that!
- Maybe kabobs are more your thing? Steak and Shrimp Kabobs are so easy you’ll be making them again and again.
- These easy 3-2-1 Ribs hot off the smoker pair perfectly with beans!
Are you ready to get grilling this easy side dish? I’m getting hungry again just looking at it! Be sure to tag me on Instagram @gimmesomegrilling or hashtag #gimmesomegrilling!
If you try it I’d love for you to comment and rate it below!
BBQ Baked Beans on the Grill
- 16 oz cannned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15.8 oz canned northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 28 oz canned Barbecue Baked Beans
- 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in 8'' x 8'' disposable pan. Cover with tin foil
- Place on grill for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.