Steak and Shrimp Kabobs are a quick and easy twist on surf and turf! These steak kabobs only have four ingredients and take about 20 minutes to make! Can you imagine enjoying a juicy steak and perfectly seasoned shrimp off the grill in only 20 minutes? Make this quick and easy recipe for dinner tonight. It’s the perfect weeknight meal that will taste like you are eating out!
The BEST Steak and Shrimp Kabobs!
There really aren’t two foods that pair together quite like steak and shrimp. And when you add them onto wooden skewers, they take on a world of fun as well.
If you’re looking for an easy dinner that rocks the flavor as well, you’re going to really love the simplicity and taste of this grilled recipe.
What ingredients do I need?
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious easy Steak Kabobs recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
- Olive Oil
- Steak Seasoning
While this recipe is simple, make certain that you check out the full recipe to see the entire ingredient list!
How do I make Steak and Shrimp Kabobs?
- Preheat Grill – Start by preheating your grill to 350 degrees. Make certain that your grill grates are clean.
- Prepare Shrimp & Steak – Cut the steak into 1-inch cubes and pat dry the shrimp to remove moisture. Add your meat together with olive oil and seasoning and start adding them onto the wooden skewers.
- Grill Kabobs – Grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until the shrimp take on an opaque look.
Quick Tips and Tricks for Steak and Shrimp Kabobs!
Here are some frequently asked questions about grilling steak kabobs! If you have additional questions please comment below and we will do our best to answer them!
Can I add vegetables to my kabobs?
Absolutely! Just know that you’ll want to cut the vegetables down into smaller portions because the meat will cooker quicker than the vegetables do. I recommend using onions or peppers as they’re a good, flavorful choice even if they don’t fully get cooked all the way through.
What kind of steak do you use for kabobs?
For this recipe, we used a sirloin steak because of its lean cut, texture, and thickness. If you want to use a different cut of steak, you can. Keep in mind that all steak cuts offer a different texture once cooked.
What temperature do you grill beef kabobs at?
Grill them on medium heat at 350 degrees until done.
Can I make my own Steak Seasoning?
You can! In fact, I have a delicious steak seasoning recipe to share! It’s simple to make up and creates a great taste to any type of steak.
What is Surf & Turf?
Surf and Turf just means that you’re eating meat together from the water (surf) and the ground (turf). It’s just a fun catchy way to put a spin on the food.
More Kabob Recipes!
Love Kabobs for a quick weeknight meal as much as we do? Here are some of our other favorite recipes perfect for a dinner!
What should I serve with my Steak and Shrimp Kabobs?
We love making side dishes right along with our main dishes on the grill. It’s quick and easy plus easier to tend to! Here are some of our favorite side dish recipes that are prepared on the grill.
- Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Asparagus
- Baked Potatoes on the Grill
- Grilled Corn on the Cob in Foil
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THESE STEAK AND SHRIMP KABOBS RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time I post a new video!
Don’t forget, comment below and let me know how much you love this meal! Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! You can find me at @gimmesomegrilling or just #gimmesomegrilling -if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too!
Steak and Shrimp Kabobs Recipe
- 1 bag x-large (26-30 shrimp per lb) Raw,peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Steak Seasoning
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F or a grill pan on the oven to medium high heat. Make sure grill grates are clean.
- Cut steak into 1’’ pieces.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Combine shrimp, steak, olive oil and seasoning in a bowl, toss to combine.
- Tuck the steak bites in the “C’’ curve of the shrimp and then thread them onto the skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes per side. Grill until shrimp are opaque and cooked through and steak is done to your preference.
- Serve immediately.