Grilled Ranch Pork Chops are a great quick and easy dinner recipe on the grill. They are flavored with ranch seasoning and then grilled. So juicy, tender and delicious! Only Require Three Ingredients and Twenty Minutes!
Ranch Pork Chops
These Grilled Ranch Pork Chops are so unbelievably easy and yet they are so juicy and tender! They only require three ingredients and 40 minutes. Half of that 40 minutes is inactive time just letting the meat rest. This is the perfect recipe to enjoy on busy weeknights or when entertaining because it takes minimal prep and effort so you can enjoy yourself! Grab your boneless pork chops, ranch dressing mix and olive, then head out to the grill!
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Ranch Pork Chops
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious easy grilled pork chops recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
- Boneless Pork Chops
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Olive Oil
That’s it three ingredients!!
How to make Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- Preheat grill – Fire up your grill to 350 degrees F. Make sure it’s clean too!
- Prep Pork Chops – Rub olive oil onto pork chops. Then rub the ranch dressing mix all over them. Let pork chops rest for 15 minutes.
- Grill – Place pork chops on grill and grill 6-8 minutes per side or until the reach an internal temp of 145 degrees F.
- Let Rest – Remove pork chops from grill and cover with foil. Let rest 5-10 minutes which will help them get SUPER juicy and tender!
When I bit into this pork chop I thought I had died and gone to heaven. They were so juicy and tender. Those two things I feel are needed in a pork chop. They are obvious, but yet, hard to achieve. Pork is tricky and can get dried out so easily.
Make sure you read my tips below on how I achieved that perfectly juicy and tender pork chop!
Tips for Ranch Pork Chops on the Grill!
- After seasoning the pork chops let them sit for about 15 minutes. This helps them come to room temperature which helps them cook evenly.
- When the pork chops are done grilling cover them with foil and let them rest 5-10 minutes. This will let the fiber break down and produce a tender, juicy pork chop!
- Use this Wireless Cooking Thermometer to monitor the pork chops internal temperature.
- Remember low and slow for the temperature of the grill. I grilled mine around 350 degrees and rotated them front to back when flipping because I know my hot spots on my grill!
I only used two tablespoons of ranch dressing mix, but my husband felt that it could have used a little bit more. The ranch flavoring was a subtle flavoring, not a strong ranch flavoring. It really depends what you are going for. Do you love the ranch flavor? Or would you just like subtle hint?
The salt in the ranch dressing mix helps break down the pork chop while it comes to room temperature, which helps in the tender pork chop department.
Things you never knew, right? Or at least I didn’t before I started researching grilling more. Oh the things I do in my “spare” time!
Grab your THREE ingredients and head out to the grill. You have some guests or your family to impress! I won’t tell them how easy this recipe is!
More great pork chop recipes!
Shop Our Spices
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp ranch dressing mix
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle half of oil over the top of the pork chops. Sprinkle half of ranch dressing mix over the top of the pork chops. Rub ranch dressing mix and oil so the pork chops are covered on top.
- Flip pork chops over. Repeat step number 2 with the remaining oil and ranch dressing mix.
- Let pork chops rest for 15 minutes.
- Place on grill and grill 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill when pork reaches and internal temp of 145 degrees. Cover with foil, let rest 5-10 minutes before enjoying. This will let the fibers of the meat relax and give you that juicy, tender pork chop you want!