These tender, juicy, grilled boneless pork chops are seasoned with Taco seasoning and then grilled. The result are delicious Southwestern Pork Chops that have a bit of a kick! Only three ingredients in this recipe for a delicious grilled pork chop! Don’t be afraid of dried out pork chops any longer. Follow our quick tips and tricks and you will be left with a juicy, tender pork chop that grilled to perfect with tons of flavor!
Southwestern Pork Chops
Dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes – who’s with me?!! Grilled Pork Chops are a quick and easy meal that’s always delicious! Plus, if you grill them low and slow, then remember to tent with foil and wait a few minutes be devouring you are left with the juiciest pork chops ever.
Pork chops – are they are yes or no on your menu? Sometimes they can be intimidating because they get dry so let’s get that right out of the way first!
Tips make pork chops tender and juice?
- Preheat the grill or oven – this is really important! If you are cooking these chops in the oven, you’ll want to preheat the grill they go on in the oven because it’s all about searing the flavors.
- Season the chops well.
- Sear the pork chops. Have I said this yet? I’m sorry, it’s so important it’s worth saying again! Make sure you get a good sea on the pork chops.
- Allow the meat to rest. The juices will redistribute thru the meat and it will be tender and juicy!
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
I used to be afraid of pork chops because I thought they were always dry and bland. If you follow those tips above you are going to have a new found love for grilled pork chops! I know I do. The funny thing is, my family does too.
When they enjoy what you make it’s always more fun to grill for them! My Mom is always asking for pork chops when she knows we are grilling.
It seems like my Mom requests a lot of recipes, doesn’t it?
That’s because she has bowed out of the grilling division and left it up to us. I think she just likes to get spoiled!
Hey, who can blame her? I know I love when someone else makes me a meal that I wouldn’t make myself!
How long do you grill boneless pork chops?
- Boneless pork chops only take 6-8 minutes per side for a thick cut boneless chop.
Shopping list for Southwestern Pork Chop
- boneless pork chops
- taco seasoning
- olive oil
What can I serve with Southwestern Pork Chops?
- Grilled Caesar Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Brussels Sprouts
- Cheesy Grilled Garlic Bread or Dinner Rolls on Smoker
- and for dessert – Grilled Apple Dump Cake!
How to make Southwest Pork Chops
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle the pork chops with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over both sides of the chops.
- Let pork chops marinade for 15 minutes.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove from grill, cover loosely with foil and allow the meat to rest.
More great pork chop recipes!
I hope you love these Southwest Pork Chops, I know we do! When you try this be sure to swing back and give me a five star rating below!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THESE GRILLED BONELESS PORK CHOPS RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Don’t forget, comment below and let me know how much you love this meal! Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! You can find me at @gimmesomegrilling or just #gimmesomegrilling -if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too!
These tender, juicy grilled boneless pork chops are seasoned with Taco seasoning and then grilled. The result are delicious Southwest Pork Chops that have a bit of a kick! Only three ingredients in this recipe for a delicious grilled pork chop!
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning or one packet
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops thick cut
Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
Drizzle half of oil over the top of the pork chops. Sprinkle half of taco seasoning mix over the top of the pork chops. Rub seasoning and oil so the pork chops are covered on top.
Flip pork chops over. Repeat step number 2 with the remaining oil and taco seasoning.
Let pork chops rest for 15 minutes.
Place on grill and grill 6-8 minutes on each side.
Remove from grill when pork reaches and internal temp of 145 degrees. Cover with foil, let rest 5-10 minutes before enjoying. This will let the fibers of the meat relax and give you that juicy, tender pork chop you want!