Delicious grilled Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts on a skewer! This easy side dish is perfect for throwing on the grill and so tasty. A quick and simple marinade makes these the BEST Grilled Brussel Sprouts ever!
The often overlooked Brussels Sprouts has never looked so good… am I right? Oh my goodness, did I hit it outa the ballpark with this simple recipe for Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts!
I was making these a day that I was home alone and I was feeling sorry for myself! All this food (I made FOUR videos that day!) and no one to enjoy it with me.
I was outside grilling when I happened to spot my neighbor on her mower across the road, who is also one of my besties, and I knew she was the perfect person to share these with. That lucky grill got his amazing Grilled Corn Guacamole too!
The next week I was at their house for their son’s birthday party and her husband was still raving about these recipes.
Ahhhhh the sweet smell of success!
I love how the veg gets that dark char and the bacon becomes crispy around the edges. The quick marinade adds so much flavor to this meal, but wrapping them in bacon takes these grilled Brussels sprouts right over the top!
Wouldn’t this be a great side for the holidays? And as quickly as they take to grill no matter where you live, you can pop these on the grill and they will be done in no time! Of course if you do not want to brave winter weather, you can certainly use an indoor stovetop grill also. Hey, no judgement! ?
Grocery List for Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Soy sauce
- Garlic powder
- Brussels sprouts
How to Grill Brussel Sprouts
- Whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
- Slice Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Add to marinade and let sit for 20 minutes, covered.
- Clean, oil and preheat the grill
- Next get your skewers, thread the bacon onto the skewer first, add a brussels sprout, fold bacon over the brussels sprout and onto the skewer and repeat with ending with bacon.
- to 350 degrees F.
- Place skewers on the grill. Grill for 5 minutes, flip and grill an addition 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crispy and brussels are charred.
Can you grill Brussels sprouts?
- Absolutely! Just look at these pictures grilling gives them a smokey flavor and great bite!
How long does it take to grill brussel sprouts?
- Only four to five minutes per side for perfect charred perfection!
This is the perfect easy side dish and great on a buffet! Stacks of Bacon Wrapped Grilled Brussel Sprouts makes for easy finger food and is so tasty too!
Don’t forget to make this easy Grilled Salmon with it!
Here are a few more side dishes from the blog I think you’ll enjoy!
- Easy Smoked Vegetables
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Seasoned Potatoes on Smoker
- Smoked Deviled Eggs
What is your favorite veg on the grill? Be sure and comment below and let me know, I’d love to hear from you! If you try this, I hope you can swing back and let me know what you think of this easy side dish!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS GRILLED BACON WRAPPED BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Don’t forget, comment below and let me know how much you love this meal! Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! You can find me at @gimmesomegrilling or just #gimmesomegrilling -if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too!
Shop Our Spices
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 c. soy sauce low sodium
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon
- 16 brussels sprouts
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, pepper and garlic powder.
- Slice Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise. Place in marinade and let sit for 20 minutes, covered.
- Next get your skewers. Stick the end of a piece of bacon through skewer, add a brussels sprout, fold bacon over the brussels sprout and onto the skewer, repeat with three more brussels sprouts, ending with bacon.
- Clean, oil and preheat your grill to 350 degrees F.
- Place skewers on grill. Grill for 5 minutes, flip and grill an addition 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp and brussels sprouts are charred. Remove and enjoy.