Check out this new twist on a deviled eggs recipe! These Smoked Deviled Eggs are the classic recipe that is made on your Traeger pellet grill. The delicious smoked flavor that comes from smoking your hard boiled eggs and then making them into deviled eggs is AMAZING! These won’t last long on your table at the holidays this year!
Smoked Deviled Eggs
What’s your favorite bite at Easter? I have to say, I have a soft spot for deviled eggs. And now that I’ve made Smoked Deviled Eggs? I just ain’t sharing!
Seriously though, we fight over these gems in our house – you gotta be quick or you’re going to miss out!
And now I’ve up’d the game. Smoked Deviled Eggs have so much more flavor!
Smoked Deviled Eggs Recipe
They start with these easy Smoked Eggs and then we mashed them up with the traditional deviled egg ingredients like mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and seasonings.
They are so simple, but the flavor is over the top amazing.
You’ll never go back to eating a plain old deviled egg again after trying this recipe!
My kids loved them so much that I thought there was going to be tears from our middle child when they were gone. Guess Dad is just going to have to make more for snacks!
What do I need to make Traeger Smoked Deviled Eggs
- smoked eggs
- white vinegar
- yellow mustard
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- smoked paprika (optional)
Traeger Smoked Deviled Eggs
I honestly was so surprised the kids liked them. I was really expecting them to turn up their noses at the sight of these deviled eggs.
Maybe I was hoping they would because then there would be more for me!
When my Mom called to invited us to Easter I quickly made sure I was signed up for the Deviled Eggs, well I mean, Jason was!
I can’t wait to have these again that’s for sure. He better double the batch this time!
How far in advance can I make deviled eggs?
You can make deviled egg a couple of days in advance. Personally, I prefer to make them the day I’m going to serve them.
Why are my hard-boiled eggs hard to peel?
Often times fresh eggs are more difficult to peel than eggs that are older. Purchasing the eggs a week ahead of time will make them easier to peel.
Can I peel eggs the day before?
Absolutely! You can peel eggs three days ahead of time, giving you less to do the day you’re serving them. I wouldn’t make them the day before. They are easy to make and best when they are fresh.
How long will deviled eggs last?
Well, the short answer to that is not long in my house! 🤣
Seriously though, refrigerate leftover smoked deviled eggs can last three to four days in the refrigerator.
How to make Smoked Deviled Eggs
- Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks, place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl. Whisk until the mixture until it’s light and fluffy.
- Spoon the filling into the egg white. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Looking for more great appetizer recipes?
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Honey Sriracha Grilled Shrimp
- Grilled Corn Guacamole
- Cheesy Corn Dip
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Poor Man’s Burnt Ends
What to serve with Traeger Smoked Eggs?
- Twice Smoked Spiral Ham with Honey Glaze
- Seasoned Potatoes on Smoker
- Grilled Green Beans Foil Packets
- Grilled Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
Are you ready to make these egg?!! Be sure and save one for me! 😉 And don’t forget to snap a pic and tag me on Instagram @gimmesomegrilling or hashtag #gimmesomegrilling!
I really want to hear from you, so if you love these, be sure to comment and leave a five-star below!
Smoked Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 smoked eggs
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- smoked paprika optional
- Slice the smoked hard boiled eggs in half. Carefully scoop the yolks out and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously to whip together the mixture until it's light and fluffy.
- Pipe or spoon the egg mixture back into the egg white. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator or until ready to serve.