Grilled BBQ Pork Chops
Tender, Juicy BBQ Pork Chops on your grill are the perfect summer grilling recipe! Marinade in a homemade BBQ Marinade and then Grilled. You’ll be enjoying these the whole year!
Grilled BBQ Pork Chops
It’s SUMMER! Time to fire up the grill and make these tender, juicy BBQ Pork Chops! You guys LOVED this BBQ Pork Loin and these tasty BBQ Little Smokies so I decided to give you another BBQ Pork recipe. Both are so easy and so delicious, plus quick enough to eat on a weeknight when your time is limited! That sticky, sweet BBQ Sauce is finger licking good!
I can’t believe it’s summer! We were just talking with our friends last night that it seems like it went from winter to summer in a blink of an eye. It’s almost June, baby!
It could be because we held onto winter until almost May here in Minnesota. Then suddenly, BOOM, it warmed up and it was summerlike. I wasn’t complaining. It made this whole grilling thing a lot easier.
I plan on grilling my way right through summer and into the winter. There’s just so much flavor from grilling food, plus it tends to be healthier which I’m all for. Trust me, that scale is not agreeing with my thirties, or maybe it was the third kid? Whichever it was it’s not pretty!
I’m constantly starting a new diet. My newest one is eat alllllll the grilled food.
Sounds like a good one to me!Especially if it includes these BBQ Pork Chops that I made on our favorite grill. Seriously, since getting this grill it’s so much more pleasant to grill. No more hot spots, perfectly cooked food everywhere on the grill. Before I was always dodging the hot spots and rotating food.
I felt like I was doing the hokey pokey while I grilled. Trust me, no one wants to see my do the hokey pokey 😉
So now I’m left with tender, juicy pork chops all the time. Remember low and slow is the key to juicy pork chops. You don’t want to cook them fast or they will be tough. Also, make sure you let them rest after grilling!
Tips for the BEST BBQ Pork Chops!
- Make sure you marinate these pork chops for at least 4 hours, but overnight is best.
- Remember to square all the air out of the ziplock bag if you are using one when you seal it.
- Don’t forget to baste these pork chops when you are grilling for the ultimate sticky, sweet bbq sauce on them.
- When you remove the pork chops from the grill remember to let them rest before serving so the fibers break down and you have the tender, juicy pork chops you want. You can cover them with foil and keep the heat in if you’d like!
- You want your pork chops about 1 1/2” thick for the best experience!
Ingredients Needed for Grilled BBQ Pork Chops
- Boneless pork chops
- BBQ sauce
- Grape jelly
- Black pepper
How to Make Grilled BBQ Pork Chops
First you need to make the marinade for the pork chops. In a bowl whisk together all ingredients except pork chops, because obviously…. 😉
Place your pork chops in a gallon ziplock bag. Pour half of BBQ marinade over the top. Seal and get as much air out as possible. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, but overnight is best!
Fire up your grill to 350 degrees F. Place pork chops on grill, baste with reserved BBQ marinade. Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. When you flip the pork chops baste with reserved BBQ marinade.
Remove from grill and let the pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes to help the meat relax and give you those juicy tender pork chops.
COMPLETE YOUR BBQ PORK CHOP MEAL WITH THESE RECIPES
- Grilled Corn on the Cob in Foil
- Baked Potatoes on the Grill
- Blueberry Lemon Cobbler
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad
- Grilled Berry Peach Pie
If you’d like to add even more flavor to your chops, here is a great rub! Dry Rub for Pork just sprinkle with the rub prior to grilling!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS BBQ PORK CHOPS RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Don’t forget, comment below and let me know how much you love this meal! Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! You can find me at @gimmesomegrilling or just #gimmesomegrilling -if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @gimmesomegrilling or #gimmesomegrilling so I can see your grilling masterpieces!
Grilled BBQ Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops 1 1/2'' thick
- 1/2 c. bbq sauce
- 1/4 c. grape jelly
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients except pork chops.
- Place pork chops in container and pour half of marinade over them or place them in gallon ziploc bag and pour half of marinade over the pork chops. Place remaining marinade in fridge in air tight container.
- Place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours to marinate.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Place pork chops on grill, baste with reserved BBQ marinade. Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. When you flip the pork chops baste with reserved BBQ marinade.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before enjoying. This will let the fibers of the meat relax and give you that juicy, tender pork chop you want!
Leave a Comment