Tender, juicy BBQ Pork Loin is marinated in homemade barbecue sauce then grilled to sticky sweet perfection. It’s the perfect quick meal on the grill. This grilled pork tenderloin is easy and healthy, just what you are looking for!
BBQ Pork Loin
Pork Loins are one of my favorite things to grill hands down. Especially when they are covered in this delicious homemade BBQ marinade that you use to baste them while grilling and the result is a perfect sticky sweet and juicy pork loin!
I’ll admit it. I used to be one of those people that just bought the pre-marinated pork loins in the package from the grocery store. They were easy, and a no-brainer. That’s until I figured out I could make mine in about five minutes with ingredients already in my pantry. The marinade is only five ingredients and I bet you have them in your house already.
My mouth is watering just thinking of sinking my teeth into them!
Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Another thing I love about this recipe is it’s totally one you can enjoy on a weeknight. Take five minutes in the morning to mix up your marinade and throw it in the fridge for the day, come home and fire up the grill, throw the pork on and you have dinner in 30 minutes.
If you are really short on time whip up the marinade the night before and have half of it in the fridge in a Ziploc bag. Then in the morning just add your pork loin to the bag and toss to coat. It will take you a max of two minutes.
There is no excuses to make. You totally have time to make this one.
I love being able to grill outside while the kids are playing at night. So I can be of assistance. You know, taking off bike helmets, pushing the swing, rearrange babies in strollers (fake babies!) etc. That’s why I love this recipe so much!
I can still feed my family a delicious meal and be present while I’m making it!
Tips for Grilling BBQ Pork Tenderloin:
First whip up that homemade marinade, pouring half of it over the pork tenderloin. I just use a Ziploc bag and make sure the pork is covered in the BBQ marinade. Make sure you let this rest in the fridge for at least four hours to achieve maximum flavor!
Make sure your grill is preheated to 350 degrees F. If you are looking for those perfect grill marks I found this awesome Sear Grate for my Weber Genesis Grill. I let that get piping hot by placing it on the grill while it’s preheating and it gives me those grill marks I covet so much!
You’ll want to flip the tenderloin 2-3 times while grilling, making sure you baste it with your reserved BBQ sauce to get that sticky sweet sauce on your pork loins that we all love.
Don’t overcook your pork or you will get tough, chewy pork loin and no one wants that. The recommended internal temp is 145 degrees F. We use this awesome Wireless Food Thermometer to help us monitor it and still play with the kids!
COMPLETE YOUR BBQ PORK LOIN MEAL WITH:
- Grilled Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Baked Potatoes on the Grill
- BBQ Baked Beans On the Grill
- Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
- Grilled Lemon Butter Asparagus
- Grilled S’mores Pizza
Check out these great pork recipes!
- Ranch Grilled Pork Loin
- Easy Smoked Pork Loin
- Pork Butt Burnt Ends
- Asian Pork Loin
- Southwest Pork Loin
BBQ Pork Loin
- 2 lbs pork loin
- 1/2 c. bbq sauce
- 1/4 c. grape jelly
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients except pork tenderloins.
- Place pork tenderloins in container and pour half of marinade over them or place them in gallon ziploc bag and pour half of marinade over the tenderloins. Place remaining marinade in fridge in air tight container.
- Place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours to marinate.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Place tenderloins on grill. Grill for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Rotate the tenderloins every 10 minutes and baste with remaining marinade.
- Remove from grill and cover with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.