This tender, juicy Asian Pork Tenderloin is marinated then grilled to perfection. It only takes 30 minutes and the result is a grilled pork tenderloin every one will be raving about. Whip up the marinade in the morning, marinate it while you are busy during the day and then grill it when you are ready for dinner. Pair it with grilled vegetables and potatoes for an easy meal.
This tender, juicy grilled pork tenderloin is so amazing on the grill! It’s marinated in an easy Asian Marinade and it gives it so much flavor. I love that I can whip up this marinade in the morning and let my pork tenderloins marinate while I’m busy all day then grill them for dinner. They are on and off the grill in 30 minutes. That’s my kind of meal!
One complaint I hear often is people don’t like pork because it’s dry and chewy. You guys need to quit saying that and try these grilled tenderloins. So juicy and delicious with so much flavor!
The kids can play outside while we grill, run over to the patio and eat then rush off to play again. The perfect summer night!+
Ingredients for Asian Pork Tenderloin
Bet the only thing you need to pick up from the grocery store is the tenderloin!
- Pork tenderloins
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Ground Ginger
- Garlic Powder
Steps to Prepare
- Prep Marinade – In a resealable plastic bag or bowl mix together honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, ground ginger and garlic powder. Reserve half of this marinade and set aside.
- Marinate – Add pork tenderloin to bag or bowl with remaining marinade. Cover bowl or seal bag and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours and up to 8 hours to marinate.
- Grill – Preheat grill to 350 degrees F. Place tenderloins on grill and grill for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Rotate the tenderloins every 10 minutes and base with marinade you set aside.
- Rest – Remove from grill and cover with foil. Let rest 10 minutes to let juices redistribute. This gives you the ultimate juicy pork tenderloin!
Optional Oven Preparation
- You can always bake these in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
Freeze uncooked pork in bag with marinade. Transfer the reserved marinade to a freezer container and freeze. To use, remove bag and container from freezer and place in refrigerator overnight to thaw tenderloins and marinade. Grill as directed.
What temperature should I cook pork too?
We highly recommend having an instant read meat thermometer to know when your meat is at the correct temperature.
Research shows that pork can be consumed safely when cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degree F. Make sure you are taking the temperature in the thickest part of the pork, so for the pork tenderloin test it in the middle.
Cooking to the correct temperature yields a finished product that is pinker in color than home cooks were used to, but no worries it’s totally safe!
If you are one of those complaining for dry, chewy pork make sure you aren’t cooking it to a higher temperature. This will lead to the dreaded chewy pork.
What cut is a Pork Tenderloin?
The tenderloin comes from the loin area of a big which is located between the shoulder and back legs. It is one of the most lean and tender cuts of pork.
This cut is different than a pork loin. A pork loin is a large, wide cut that runs between the shoulder and the leg. The tenderloin is a specific muscle that is part of the loin.
Is Pork Tenderloin Healthy?
Yes! In fact, it’s one of the healthiest cuts of pork. Plus, it’s just as lean as boneless, skinless chicken breast.
Best part is it’s loaded with protein, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, phosphorus and niacin while having less than 10 grams of fat.
COMPLETE YOUR ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN MEAL WITH:
MORE GREAT PORK RECIPES!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Don’t forget, comment below and let me know how much you love this meal! Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! You can find me at @gimmesomegrilling or just #gimmesomegrilling -if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too!
Shop Our Spices
- 2 lb pork tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients except pork tenderloins.
- Place pork tenderloin in container and pour half of marinade over them or place them in gallon ziploc bag and pour half of marinade over the tenderloins. Place remaining marinade in fridge in air tight container.
- Place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours to marinate.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Place tenderloins on grill. Grill for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Rotate the tenderloins every 10 minutes and baste with remaining marinade.
- Remove from grill and cover with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- You can always bake these in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. .
- Freeze uncooked pork in bag with marinade. Transfer the reserved marinade to a freezer container and freeze. To use, remove bag and container from freezer and place in refrigerator overnight to thaw tenderloins and marinade. Grill as directed.