Italian Dressing Steak Marinade is a delicious and easy steak marinade recipe that will give your steak a ton of flavor and make it juicy and delicious. This is because the combination of oil and vinegar with herbs and spices tenderize the steak and make it flavorful. Perfect for those tougher cuts of steaks. Throw your steak in this marinade before leaving for work and come home and grill yourself a feast!
Serve your steak with these delicious Grilled Baked Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus. Making your entire meal on the grill makes it easy to cook everything and a super easy cleanup! This a great meal for the summer!
You’ll love the ease of this simple steak marinade! It’s one that you can literally just mix, add and forget!
What ingredients do I need for Italian Dressing Marinade?’
This is a quick overview of the recipe. For the full recipe please keep scrolling to the bottom of the post where the recipe box is!
- Italian dressing
- A1 sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
How do I make Italian Dressing Marinade?
Mix Ingredients – Take all the listed ingredients above (minus the steak) and whisk them together. Once mixed well, add to a plastic bag resealable bag.
Marinate Steaks – Next, take your steak and add to the bag as well. Seal and let marinate for at least 2 hours.
Grill Steaks – After the steaks are done marinating grill them using your favorite method!
Italian Dressing Steak Marinade FAQs!
Don’t worry if you’ve got questions! These questions are some of the main ones that people have when making this Italian Dressing Steak Marinade! Hopefully, you’ll find that answer to your question that you’re looking for!
If you have a question that isn’t answered please leave a comment below and we will do our best to answer you!
Do you rinse marinade off steak?
No, never rinse off the marinade. Once you start cooking the steak, any excess marinade will fall off or be cooked into the steak. The marinade is such a great flavor enhancer there’s no need to wash it off!
Does steak have to be marinated?
While steak doesn’t technically have to marinate, it’s just such an added flavor bonus to do so. Some people prefer the good old salt and pepper method for their steak only, but when you find a steak marinade as good as this one, you’ve got to give it a try!
How long should I marinate the steak in Italian Dressing Marinade?
The longer that you can let it marinate, the better. I recommend a minimum of 2 hours but closer to 24 hours would be best. Do what you can with time but try to let it marinate for at least a few hours if possible.
What should the internal temperature of steak be?
If you’re looking for a great time to pull your streak from cooking, just know that once the internal temperature of steak hits 145 degrees, it’s at a medium cooking level.
What can I do with leftover steak?
So much! First off, you can reheat it and eat it again for leftovers! But if you’re looking for something different, slice it up and add it to salads for a fun variance. You can also slice it thin and make a fun stir-fry with it or even made steak tacos, too!
More great marinade recipes!
- Garlic Steak Marinade
- The BEST Steak Marinade
- Red Wine Steak Marinade
- The BEST Pork Chop Marinade
- Keto Chicken Marinade
Pair your grilled steak with these side dish recipes!
- Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Baked Potatoes on the Grill
- Grilled Caesar Salad
- Baked Tomatoes with Mozerella
- Mexican Black Beans
What’s your favorite way to grill a steak? This is a great choice if you’re having a cookout! Everybody loves steaks, right?!! If you have a moment, please comment below leaving a 5-star rating, that would make my day!
Tag me on Instagram when you make this @gimmesomegrilling or #gimmesomegrilling – love to see your delicious eats!!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS GRILLED SWEET POTATO RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time I post a new video!
Italian Dressing Steak Marinade Recipe
- ¾ c. Italian dressing
- ¼ c. A1 Sauce original
- ¼ c. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ lb steaks 2-4 steaks (I love Sirloin, Ribeye or New York Cut Steaks!)
- In a small bowl whisk all the ingredients except the steak.
- Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade over the top of the steak. Squeeze as much air out of bag as possible and seal.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To make steaks in skillet: Turn heat to high and let preheat a few minutes until skillet is hot. Place steaks in skillet. Cook each side for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook steaks to the desired doneness, flipping as needed. It will take about 10 minutes depending on thickness of steaks. I prefer mine to be about 145 degrees which is medium.
- To make steaks on the grill. Preheat grill to medium-high. Place steaks on grill. Cook 4-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F for medium.
- Let steaks rest 3 minutes before serving.