These easy Chicken Kabobs are stuffed with crispy bacon and marinated in a ranch marinade. They are grilled to perfection! This Chicken Kabob recipe makes a quick weeknight meal or a great recipe for a party because everyone is sure to love them! Who can say no to the flavor combo of Chicken, Ranch and Bacon?
Sometimes I get “stuck” on things. Apparently, I’m currently stuck on ranch seasoning while I’m grilling. While making these delicious Ranch Chicken Kabobs my cousin looked at me and made a comment about how I must really like ranch! Well I do. And I adore tender juicy pieces of chicken on a skewer! These chicken bacon kabobs are so delicious with just the right amount of ranch seasoning.
Plus, they are simple and when you add bacon to them you just can’t go wrong! They are the perfect easy grilling recipe for beginners or if you are looking for a quick weeknight meal!
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Kabobs!
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Ranch seasoning
Five ingredients! What’s not to love about that? I think I should do a feature on recipes with five ingredients or less. You always know it’s going to be easy when you have minimal ingredients. What I love about these ranch chicken kabobs is that they are still flavorful with minimal ingredients!
My cousin made that comment because she assists me in the kitchen on recipe days and the prior week I had just made Grilled Ranch Pork Chops. Therefore, she put two and two together and figured out I have a slight obsession with anything to do with ranch!
I also had made these Marinated Grilled Vegetable and Steak Kabobs so she knows I love some kabobs too! They are so easy and fast to make because the pieces of meat are smaller so they cook faster. I’m not a big one on long, complicated recipes especially during the week so kabobs fit the bill of easy!
Tips for Making this Chicken Kabob Recipe!
- If you are using wooden skewers make sure you soak them, if you have a tendency to forget to soak skewers buy some metal skewers!
- I used 6” wooden skewers, but you can use 10” skewers. You just won’t get as many.
- Not feeding as many people? Cut the recipe in half! Otherwise these are good warmed up too. I used my air fryer to warm up the leftovers and they were great! You could also pop them in the oven to get the crisp bacon when you warm them up.
- Don’t skip microwaving the bacon, this helps it cook a little so it’s done when the chicken is done!
- Love onions? Pop onion slices on between the bacon and chicken!
Tools Helpful When Making Chicken Skewers!
Fire up the grill and grab your ingredients. Dinner is waiting for you!
Here are some great grilling recipes to serve with your Ranch Chicken Skewers!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS CHICKEN KABOB RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Don’t forget, comment below and let me know how much you love this meal! Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! You can find me at @gimmesomegrilling or just #gimmesomegrilling -if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @gimmesomegrilling or #gimmesomegrilling so I can see your grilling masterpieces!
Bacon Ranch Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp ranch seasoning
- 16 oz bacon
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-2 inch pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, pepper and ranch seasoning. Mix until combined
- Place chicken in Ziploc bag and pour ranch dressing mixture over the chicken. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight
- Place bacon on a microwave plate lined with paper towels so it’s not laying on top of the other pieces. Microwave the bacon on a plate for about 1.5 minutes. You will have to do multiple batches. Cut bacon strips into 2 inch square pieces.
- Thread a piece of chicken, then bacon repeating until the skewer is filled.
- Place on grill preheated to 350 degrees. Grill 6-8 minutes on each side then flip. Remove when chicken has reached 160 degrees. Do not overcook chicken, this will result in dry, chewy chicken.
Leave a Comment