Smoked Snack Mix is a delicious snack mix prepared on your electric smoker! This Traeger friendly snack mix recipe is a mixture of Cheez-It crackers, pretzels, Bugles and cereal that is tossed in a seasoned butter sauce then smoked. The delicious hint of smoked flavor makes it amazing.
Amazing Smoked Snack Mix!
Just wait until you try this delicious smoked smoked snack mix! It’s a simple fall treat that is perfect for chilly days. You can easily whip this up in no time at all and it’s perfect for packing and taking with you on trips. And while you’re at it, make these tasty smoked almonds too!
We also love making this for the holidays. It seems like snack mixes are always the perfect thing to serve while hosting company. It’s great for watching the game too! If you need something to with it we love making these easy Smoked BBQ Meatballs and Pork Butt Burnt Ends.
The great news about this recipe is that it takes no time at all to make. And after a little bit of effort, you’re going to love the smokey taste and flavor so much! This is a crispy treat and snack that will have you coming back for more!
What is in Smoked Snack Mix?
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
- Worcestchire sauce
- Seasoned salt
- Garlic powder
- Chex cereal
- Rice Chex cereal
- Wheat Chex cereal
How do you make Smoked Snack Mix?
Step by Step Photos above!
This recipe is so simple to make!
- Mix Ingredients – In a large mixing bowl combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Mix until combined. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Smoke – Spread out on a large baking sheet and smoke for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool -Spread out and cool on a sheet.
How do I store leftover snack mix?
Storing this snack mix is a breeze. Just make certain that it’s cooled completely and store it in an airtight container or bag.
A great idea is to store it up in individual baggies so that it’s an easy grab and go snack. This is perfect for school snacks, picnic lunches, or a handy treat that you can take with you when you’re traveling on the go.
More mix-in ideas!
As you can probably guess, there are so many other things that you can add into this snack mix. Some other mix-in ideas can be:
- Chocolate Chips
- Pretzel Sticks
- Sesame Seed Sticks
And so much more! If you have something that you like in your snack mix, add it in! You can always experiment and get the best tastes added in that you want.
If you add something that can melt like chocolate make sure you add it after you smoke the snack mix.
More Crowd Pleasing Recipes!
When entertaining we love to fire up our grill or smoker for a few snacks or appetizers. Here are a few of our favorite recipes that the crowd always enoys!
- Smoked Deviled Eggs – Delicious smoked flavor that comes from smoking your hard boiled eggs and then making them into deviled eggs is AMAZING!
- BBQ Little Smoked with Bacon – You can make these BBQ Little Smokies in the oven or on the grill if you are tailgating.
- Pork Butt Burnt Ends – Smokey, sticky nuggets of pork are rubbed down with an amazing sweet pork rub, smoked and then brushed with barbecue sauce and smoked on your pellet grill again.
If you love these Smoked Snack Mix as much as we do, please comment with a five-star rating! When you’re making a yummy recipe, be sure to tag me at @gimmesomegrilling or #gimmesomegrilling, enjoy!
Shop Our Spices
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 2/3 c. chex cereal
- 2 2/3 c. rice chex cereal
- 2 2/3 c. wheat chex cereal
- 1 c. peanuts
- 2 c. pretzels
- 2 c. Cheeze-Its
- 2 c. Bugels
- Preheat smoked to 250 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Mix until combined. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Spread out evenly in a large rimmed baking pan. We used a disposable one for easy cleanup.
- Smoke for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread out on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.