Epic Breakfast Sliders made on your Blackstone Griddle! Toasty slider buns filled with sausage, eggs and cheese. They are an easy griddle breakfast recipe that everyone will grab seconds of, plus they make a great breakfast for dinner recipe.
These Blackstone breakfast sliders are probably one of our most genius creations. What’s not good about a slightly sweet roll stuffed with breakfast sausage, bacon, cheese and eggs. They’re the perfect creation! These protein packed bites of flavor are a fabulous on-the-go breakfast, brunch item, and simple breakfast for weekend too.
We loved our Blackstone breakfast sandwich recipe, so making these sliders was the next step in fun breakfast creations. They’re a great way to start the day and loaded with tons of protein. Not to mention, their flavor is unmatched!! We hope you love these incredible mini breakfast bacon sandwiches.
Why You’ll Love these Blackstone Breakfast Sliders
- Make 6 servings of Blackstone breakfast sliders in just 40 minutes. A great way to cook a hearty breakfast on a busy morning.
- You can easily adapt and change this recipe to your liking. Add your breakfast favorites, or omit ingredients that you don’t particularly enjoy.
- Since these are already single serve sliders, they’re great for parties and potlucks. If you are hosting a brunch or lots of guests, individual sliders is a great way to make sure everyone gets fed!
Ingredients for Blackstone Breakfast Sliders
- Bacon – We like to use thick cut bacon for the best flavor and most crispy and crunchy texture.
- Ground pork sausage – For a fun and spicy kick, use hot breakfast sausage. Otherwise, you can use regular pork sausage or one specifically seasoned for a tasty breakfast dish.
- Eggs – You’ll make a giant sheet of scrambled eggs, so make sure you have enough on hand for this Blackstone breakfast sliders recipe.
- Milk – For the creamiest results, use whole milk. However, you can also use 2% milk or any other type that you have on hand.
- Butter – Use salted or unsalted butter in this recipe, both will work great.
- American cheese – This gooey cheese is our favorite for bacon breakfast sliders, but you can swap it for another type of cheese if you prefer.
- Hawaiian sweet rolls – Hawaiian rolls make the absolute best buns for sliders!
- Salt and pepper – Season with just a little salt and pepper — sometimes simple is best.
How to Make Blackstone Breakfast Sliders
Preheat the Blackstone griddle to low heat, and while it heats you can prep your sausage.
Place the ground pork sausage on a sheet pan lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Then press it down to make a large rectangular shape that is just a bit bigger than the sheet of rolls.
Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally, then set them to the side.
Add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper to a medium sized bowl and then whisk them together until combined.
When the griddle is hot, add sliced bacon and begin cooking it! Once it reaches your preferred doneness, move it to the cooler side of the griddle.
Grab the sausage patty made earlier and carefully flip it onto the griddle. Cook the sausage on the first side until it is a little over halfway cooked and a slight crust develops, then flip the patty.
Once you flip the patty, move it to the other side of the griddle. While it finishes cooking, you can scramble the eggs.
Place the eggs onto the hot part of the grill and scramble them in a large rectangular type shape.
Top the warm eggs with slices of American cheese. Then melt more butter on the grill and toast the rolls, cut side down, until toasted to your liking. Flip the rolls so the tops toast a bit too.
While the top and bottom toast, you can building the Blackstone breakfast sliders. Place the sausage layer on onto the bottom part of the rolls, then the scrambled eggs with cheese, and top with strips of bacon and the top of the rolls.
Scoop up the big slider sheet and carefully transfer it to a large baking sheet.
Then cut with a sharp knife into individual little sandwiches and serve immediately!
How to Store Leftover Blackstone Breakfast Sliders
While these Blackstone breakfast sandwiches are best enjoyed fresh, you can store leftovers if you have them. I recommend storing them in an airtight container, or wrapping each slider individually in plastic wrap. Then keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How to Reheat Sliders
To reheat, pop a slider or two into the oven or microwave until thoroughly warmed through. Keep in mind that the longer you store the sandwiches, the more soggy they will become, and they won’t reheat as well.
What to Serve with this Blackstone Breakfast Sliders Recipe
These tasty little sandwiches go well with so many different delicious breakfast favorites. We love to make some Blackstone hashbrowns for a tasty side dish. And there’s always a reason to make some extra bacon on the Blackstone too.
They’re also a hearty protein packed dish to serve with these sweet and sugar Blackstone cinnamon rolls. Or, you can fire up the smoker and make some smoked cinnamon rolls to pair with these bacon breakfast sliders.
Why are my eggs sticking on my Blackstone griddle?
There are a few different reasons why your eggs are sticking. Make sure that the Blackstone is greased properly — plenty of butter always helps! It is also important to ensure that you are cooking at the correct temperature. If you cook eggs too quickly at a high temperature, it could cause them to stick.
Do you clean your Blackstone immediately after cooking?
After many years of use, we have found it best to clean the griddle while it’s still hot. Food doesn’t have a chance to stick on and we have a much easier time cleaning when it is still warm. So, we recommend to clean your Blackstone just after you finish making these sliders.
Pro Tips for the Best Blackstone Breakfast Sliders Recipe
- Use plenty of butter to make sure that the rolls and eggs do not stick to the griddle as they cook.
- Be sure not to overcook the ground sausage or it could become tough and chewy.
- Add the cheese immediately after the eggs finish cooking so that it thoroughly melts and gets all gooey!
Blackstone breakfast sliders are such a fun breakfast! Little sandwiches that are loaded with so much flavor.
More Blackstone Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love
- This Blackstone Breakfast Crunchwrap is another great on-the-go breakfast recipe that will keep you fueled all morning long.
- We love to make this Hashbrown Omelette on the Blackstone. All the goodness of an omelette, made on the easy to clean surface of the Blackstone.
- Looking for the perfect pancake recipe? Then try out Blackstone Pancakes!
- Take taco Tuesday to the next level with Smash Breakfast Tacos as the first meal of the day.
Shop Our Spices
- 1 ½ pounds ground pork sausage
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 pack of Hawaiian sweet rolls 12 buns
- 6 slices American Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat your griddle to low.
- While your griddle is preheating, prep your ground sausage. Place the ground sausage on a sheet pan lined with wax or parchment paper. Press/Roll the sausage into a rectangular shape slightly larger than the sheet of Hawaiian rolls. Set aside.
- Cut the sheet of Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally so you have a top and bottom “bun” for each slider. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, milk , salt and pepper together.
- When the griddle is preheated add sliced bacon to the griddle top and begin to cook. Once the bacon is cooked to your doneness move it off to the slide.
- Carefully flip the sausage patty on the griddle.
- Cook the sausage patty on the first side until the meat is over halfway cooked through and a slight crust develops. Then flip the patty to the second side.
- Once you flip the sausage patty, move it to the side of the griddle.
- While the sausage finishes cooking, pour the eggs on the griddle and scramble them.
- When the eggs are just about done cooking put the in a rectangle about the size of the rolls and top the with the cheese
- Melt the butter on the griddle and Place the rolls cut side down, on the griddle and toast until toasted to your liking.
- Once they are toasted flip the roll over so the top and bottom gets toasted
- While the top and bottom are toasting start making the slider. Start with putting the sausage on the bottom part of the rolls then put the scrambled eggs and cheese on then the strips of bacon then the top of the rolls.
- Transfer to a baking sheet .
- Cut into individual sliders and serve immediately.