Learn how to make Fried Eggs on your Blackstone for an easy breakfast recipe! These Blackstone Fried Eggs taste amazing and are so easy to make. Perfectly crispy edges with a delicious soft center.
Now that we’ve mastered making hashbrowns on Blackstone, bacon, and Blackstone pancakes, we knew we wanted to master making any type of egg on the griddle too! These Blackstone fried eggs have been a game-changer for breakfast time. We can make an entire meal on the hot griddle and clean-up is just so quick and easy. It’s our favorite way to kick off Saturday’s and we’ll even use these Blackstone breakfast recipes during the weekdays too!
If we need breakfast on-the-go, then of course we’re making something like Blackstone breakfast sandwiches. But otherwise, we love to make eggs on the Blackstone griddle and lots of delicious favorites to go with it.
These easy Blackstone eggs turn out just perfect every time. Sunny side up eggs are a great way to start your day off on the right foot! They are also perfect for a brunch party too. Or make them when you want breakfast for dinner. A versatile and simple recipe that anyone can make!
Why You’ll Love Blackstone Fried Eggs
- It takes less than 15 minutes to make fried eggs on the Blackstone. When you’ve got a busy morning and everyone needs to be somewhere, the last thing you want is a recipe that takes forever to make.
- Clean-up is so easy after cooking on the Blackstone. You just clean up the griddle and the few other tools that you used, then you’re good to go.
- These can be added to many different breakfast meals. Serve them with your favorite sides, eat with toast, or even put them on a sandwich.
Ingredients for Fried Eggs on Blackstone Griddle
- Eggs – I like to use large eggs when I make fried eggs. But anything you have on hand will work! Be careful not to break the yolk when you crack them open. You want to be able to get that runny yolk!
- Salt and pepper – Season your eggs on Blackstone griddle with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Butter – You can use both salted or unsalted butter to make these eggs on the Blackstone griddle.
How to Make Blackstone Fried Eggs
Begin by heating the Blackstone over low heat and then melt the butter and spread it out.
Crack eggs onto the hot griddle over the butter. Then let them cook for about 4-6 minutes. Watch for the outer ring of the egg to to turn white and a portion of them are set.
If you like sunny side up eggs, go ahead and remove them from the Blackstone griddle. But if you prefer egg yolks that are more set, then flip the eggs over and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
Remove the eggs from the Blackstone and serve immediately!
How to Store Leftover Blackstone Fried Eggs
Fried eggs are best made fresh, and since they’re so easy to make we recommend only making what you need. However, if you do end up with some leftover eggs you can store them for later! Place leftover eggs into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How do you reheat fried eggs?
For best results, reheat leftover eggs on the Blackstone griddle with some extra butter or in a large skillet on the stove top. You can reheat them in the microwave, but it may make their texture a little funny.
What to Serve with Fried Eggs on Blackstone Griddle
Serve this easy breakfast protein with any of your favorite dishes. Blackstone french toast and cinnamon rolls on Blackstone are two recipes we really like for breakfast! Smoked bacon would also be delicious alongside Blackstone eggs.
You could make something extra easy like air fryer sausage links or biscuits and gravy casserole too. Cinnamon roll waffles are a super easy breakfast favorite of ours, as well as cinnamon roll pancakes.
Make anything you want to serve with these tasty fried eggs!
Why are my eggs sticking to my Blackstone griddle?
If you’re having trouble with eggs sticking to the surface of the griddle, then you likely did not grease it enough or heat it well. Make sure the griddle is hot and well greased before cracking an egg onto the surface.
Pro Tips for the Best Blackstone Fried Eggs
- If you don’t like to use butter, you can use some olive oil to grease your Blackstone griddle!
- Use a metal spatula to easily flip each sunny side up egg on the Blackstone.
- Be careful when breaking the shell on each egg and drop them close to the surface of the griddle. This will help ensure that the yolk stays whole.
It’s so easy to make the best fried eggs on a Blackstone griddle. You won’t want to make them any other way ever again!
More Blackstone Recipes You’ll Love
- This Blackstone Omelette is the perfect all-in-one breakfast meal. Plus, it’s super easy to make and doesn’t take long at all!
- While the movie theaters charge you an arm and a leg for popcorn, you can stay home and make popcorn that’s just as good. Blackstone Popcorn is a game changer for family movie nights!
- Blackstone Philly Cheesesteak is just as good as your local mom and pop sandwich shop.
- These Blackstone Steak Bites are tender, juicy, and oh so flavorful. A great simple dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Shop Our Spices
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the griddle over low heat . Melt the butter on the griddle and spread it out.
- Crack the eggs onto the griddle. Let the eggs cook slowly for 4-6 minutes. Watch the white portions on the eggs closely and remove as soon as the white portion of the eggs are set, for sunny side up eggs. If you like your egg yolks a little harder you can flip your eggs over and cook for a additional 1-2 minutes
- Remove the eggs immediately from the heat and then they are ready to enjoy!