Tender, juicy steak bites perfectly seasoned on the Blackstone Griddle. These Blackstone Steak Bites are a quick and easy dinner recipe that is so easy to make. Packed with flavor in every bite.
Steak bites have risen in popularity in recent years and it’s no surprise why! It’s the easiest way to make the juiciest steak every single time. Blackstone steak bites are a new favorite in our family. If you need an easy dinner and are desperate to keep the kitchen from getting messy, then you’ll love this recipe too.
Making dinner in the Blackstone is so easy, and man it gives steak an incredible flavor. We’ve started making Blackstone steak fajitas on taco night because they’re so simple and loaded with deep flavor. And if we’re craving Asian food, we make Blackstone chicken fried rice instead of ordering out. Way more affordable and it’s unbelievably tasty!
These Blackstone garlic butter steak bites are no exception. Just like every other flavorful Blackstone dinner recipe, this easy meal makes the most tender and juicy steak bites ever. You’re going to love making this for dinner!
Why You’ll Love Blackstone Steak Bites
- You can make a big batch in under 30 minutes. Busy evening? This is the best way to quickly get a protein packed meal on the table in just minutes!
- There in minimal clean-up after making dinner on the Blackstone. Just clean the griddle and any tools you may have used and then you’re done!
- If you need to plan out meals for the week, this recipe is great for meal prep. Make an extra large batch and store in the fridge until you’re ready to reheat!
Ingredients for this Blackstone Steak Bites Recipe
- Salted butter – Salted butter is best when cooking steak! The salt will meld with the meat and give it extra flavor. However, if you don’t have salted butter you can use unsalted butter.
- Garlic – Freshly minced garlic is a complete and total game changer when cooking steak. The flavor it gives is second to none!
- Olive oil – Don’t have olive oil? Any other neutral oil, like avocado oil, will work.
- Beef seasoning – We love our Gimme Some Grilling Beef Seasoning, but you can also make your own beef rub as a substitute. You can also use your favorite seasoning that is already in your spice cabinet.
- Sirloin steak – Sirloin is the best cut for steak bites as it will stay juicy and tender in the small chunks.
- Fresh parsely – Garnish your cooked steak with fresh parsley for an extra little burst of flavor.
How to Make Blackstone Steak Bites
- Preheat your Blackstone grill to a medium-high heat. Then add olive oil to the Blackstone.
- Once oil is hot, add the cut chunks of steak. Season generously with beef seasoning.
- Then let the steak pieces for 2 minutes before you disturb them. This will give them a nice sear. Flip the steak and cook an additional 2 minutes until golden borwn.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the salted butter and minced garlic. Once the butter is melted, cook the steak for about 1-2 minutes until the garlic is brown.
- Remove the Blackstone garlic butter steak bites from the cook top and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
What to Serve with Blackstone Steak Bites Recipe
Fire up the smoker and make the most perfect bite-sized seasoned smoked potatoes to serve with these juicy steak bites. Or you could make some smoked baked potatoes! Blackstone cheese curds would be a tasty side.
How to Store Leftover Blackstone Steak Bites
FRIDGE: Place leftover steak bites into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
FREEZER: Leftover garlic butter steak bites will store well in the freezer for about 3 months. Allow to fully cool and place into an airtight container to freeze.
How do I reheat steak bites?
We find it best to reheat leftovers on the stovetop or oven. Add an extra pat of butter to keep it juicy and flavorful! Warm until the steak reaches a safe internal temperature.
You can also reheat steak in the microwave, but keep in mind that it may change the texture of the meat.
Can I use olive oil on the Blackstone?
Olive oil is rich in fatty acids and has a high smoke point, making it a great oil to use on the Blackstone griddle. In this recipe, it is important to add the butter after cooking the steak slightly so that the butter does not burn and instead flavors the steak perfectly.
- Use an infrared thermometer to check the temperature of the griddle as it heats. It needs to be about 375° Fahrenheit!
- Cut the steak into about 1 inch chunks so that they cook evenly. If you don’t have sirloin steak, use another good cut like strip steak or ribeye. You can use tri tip and flank steak for steak bites too!
- It is important not to disturb the steak when you first place it on the hot griddle. Let the steak sear and lock in the juices of the meat to stay tender!
These easy steak bites on Blackstone are melt-in-your-mouth tender and so flavorful. It has quickly become one of our favorite ways to prepare steak around our home. And we’re pretty sure you’re going to love it too!
More Blackstone Recipes You’ll Love
- Make Blackstone Philly Cheesesteak as an adventurous and easy dinner one evening this week!
- Not only can you make steak bites on Blackstone, but your can make an entire Blackstone Steak too. This delicious recipe make a tender and perfectly cooked steak every single time.
- Make Blackstone Smash Burger Sliders as an easy dinner or the perfect party appetizer.
- A Blackstone Crunchwrap tastes a lot like the real thing, but somehow even better!
Shop Our Spices
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds sirloin steak or strip loin, tenderloin, strip steak or rib eye, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ teaspoon beef seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat Blackstone grill to medium-high heat (about 375 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Add the olive oil to the Blackstone. When the olive oil is hot, add the steak pieces to the Blackstone. Season with beef seasoning.
- Let steak pieces cook for 2 minutes before stirring them. You want to make sure they are nice and seared. Flip over and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Turn the heat down to medium. Add the butter and garlic to the steak pieces. When the butter is melted, cook for about 1-2 minutes while stirring, just until the butter melts and the garlic becomes aromatic and starts to brown.
- Remove from the Blackstone and serve immediately. Garnish with parsley if desired.