Smoked Hamburgers are such an easy recipe to prepare on your smoker! These Traeger Burgers are juicy and full of flavor from being slow cooked on your pellet grill. You might not ever eat a burger another way. I love that this recipe is made with ingredients you have on hand and is super simple, but has an amazing flavor that will have your family and guests raving about them. You’ll never go back to boring old burgers again after you make these juicy burgers!
I have recipes for the BEST Burger Recipes on the blog, but I have to tell you, this recipe for Traeger Burgers has to be my new favorite! They are juicy and full of flavor and sooo delicious!
Spring grilling season is right around the corner and I bet depending on where you live some of your even have fired up your smoker, right? Perfect timing then for this recipe.
With our record cold temperatures and heavy snow, it’s been a winter for the record books but we’ve still been enjoying meals on the grill and the smoker. How about you?
Mainly because we invested in an AMAZING thermal blanket for our smoker and I can’t tell you how much we love it! Totally works. Keeps that temperature nice and even and saves us money on pellets because we don’t go through as many of them.
What do I need to make Smoked Hamburgers?
- ground beef
- hamburger buns
Can you smoke ground beef?
The flavor from smoking ground beef is awesome. Totally takes a traditional recipe over the top!
Jason tried these burgers out the other day.
I had been up town doing a few meetings and appointments. When I pulled into the driveway I saw he had fired up the smoker. I couldn’t wait to rush inside and see what he had up his sleeve.
How fun is that?
A husband that goes grocery shopping, recipe develops and spoils me for lunch?
I’ll keep him around as long as he’s serving me Traeger Burgers!
I told my girlfriend about this moment in my life and she was wondering how I got so lucky! #blessedwiththebest
How long does it take to smoke burgers at 325?
- It will take about 30 minutes to smoke the burgers at 325 degrees.
Can you cook on the smoke setting on a Traeger grill?
- Yes the smoke setting is for cooking and adding that delicious smoke flavor to your food as it is smoking!
What temp are burgers done?
- The burgers will be done when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
The flavor these burgers had were to-die for.
Heck, I didn’t even put any toppings on there and skipped the bun because they were that good!
How to smoke hamburgers
- Preheat your smoker to 325 degrees
- Combine the beef, egg, salt and pepper.
- Form four patties.
- Place the patties on the preheated smoker for 30 minutes.
- Remove the patties and don’t forget to toast the buns!
What to serve with Smoked Hamburgers
Here are some of my favorite recipes to serve with this meal!
- Grilled Caesar Salad – delicious charred flavor that everyone enjoys!
- Instant Pot Potato Salad – we LOVE this potato salad! Plus it’s quick and easy to make!
- Seasoned Potatoes on Smoker – cook your sidedish side-by-side your meal!
- Round out your meal with Smoked Crumb Apple Pie so delicious!
A few more of my favorite burgers recipes from the blog!
Be sure to comment below with a five-star rating! If you get a chance, please post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! You can find me at @gimmesomegrilling or just #gimmesomegrilling if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too!
Smoked Hamburgers Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 egg whisked
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat your smoker to 325 degrees F according to manufacture's directions.
- In a large mixing bowl gently combine all ingredients. Make into four patties, about a 1/2'' bigger than your burger bun.
- Place your patties on the preheated smoker. Smoke for about 30 minutes or until your internal temperature of your patties is 165 degrees F for a well done burger according to FDA guidelines.
- Remove the patties and toast buns over high heat. Assemble your smoked burgers on toasted buns with desired toppings.