Juicy burgers on your Blackstone! These Blackstone Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are so easy to make with a juicy hamburger patty that’s topped with with crispy bacon, onion and cheese. So easy to make for dinner.
Game day and fun parties just got so much more delicious! These Blackstone bacon cheeseburger sliders are the most perfect easy dish to serve to a crowd. I love making them for summer get-togethers, as an appetizer on game day, and sometimes even for a really simple weeknight dinner.
When you fill an appetizer table with Blackstone sliders, smoked queso dip and chips, smoked potato skins, smoked chicken wings, and hot dog burnt ends you’ll be hard pressed to find someone who’s gone hungry. That’s quite a menu! Even the pickiest of eaters would find something tasty that they’d enjoy.
Whip up a batch of these mini cheeseburgers next time you’re hosting, and you’ll be thinking “why didn’t I think of this sooner?!”
Why You’ll Love Blackstone Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- This simple recipe for bacon cheeseburger sliders makes six servings, and you can easily double, triple, or even quadruple it to have as many sliders as you need.
- It only takes 30 minutes to make restaurant quality beef sliders on the Blackstone griddle.
- These mini cheeseburgers do not have any condiments or sauces on them, making them totally customizable for any flavor palate.
Ingredients for Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- 80/20 ground beef – 80/20 beef is the perfect mix for burgers! It’s not too greasy, but still has enough fat to produce a wonderful juicy and flavorful burger.
- Bacon – Thick cut hickory smoked bacon is our most favorite to use on these mini cheeseburger sliders! However, any tasty bacon will do.
- American cheese – American cheese is a classic for bacon cheeseburger sliders, but you can replace it with other types of cheese.
- Hawaiian sweet rolls – Using Hawaiian sweet rolls as slider buns takes these Blackstone bacon cheeseburger sliders to the next level.
- Gimme Some Grilling beef seasoning – We, of course, will always recommend our amazing seasonings! However, if you do not have this seasoning you can use whatever favorite beef seasoning you have on hand. Or, make your own beef rub!
- Diced onion – Yellow onion or white onion provide the best flavor for burgers!
- Butter – Use salted or unsalted butter to butter the Hawaiian rolls before toasting them.
How to Make Blackstone Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Preheat the Blackstone to a low heat, and while it is preheating prep the ground beef.
Place ground beef on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and press it out into a rectangular shape, slightly larger than the Hawaiian rolls. Set it aside.
Cut the sheet of rolls in half horizontally to have a top and bottom bun for each slider, then set it aside for later.
Once the Blackstone has preheated, cook the slices of bacon. After the bacon is cooked, move it to the side and add the diced onions onto the bacon grease.
When the onions are almost cooked through, season with beef seasoning. Mix them well so that they are evenly coated in seasoning, then make them into a rectangle the same size as the burger patties.
Flip the burger rectangle onto the cook onions and allow the beef to cook halfway through on the onions. Then, flip the patty to the other side.
While the Blackstone bacon cheeseburger slider patties cook, spread butter onto the insides of the Hawaiian rolls.
Place the rolls, butter side down, on the griddle and let them toast. Remove from the Blackstone.
Then, top the cooked burger patty with slices of cheese so that the cheese can melt and become gooey.
Once the cheeseburger patty is fully cooked, place it onto the bottom of the toasted Hawaiian rolls. Then, chop up the bacon and sprinkle it onto the melted cheese.
Add the top sheet to the patty, then cut into individual sliders. Serve immediately with your favorite condiments.
What to Serve with Blackstone Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
After you’ve topped your burgers with your favorite condiments like ketchup, mustard, and burger sauce, you need to make some sides to go with it!
French fries are of course the most classic side to serve with a delicious burger, so why not make some loaded pulled pork fries! But, if you want to go the more traditional route with regular fries then you can make air fryer french fries! Perfectly crispy and delicious.
BBQ baked beans are always a hit with burgers too!
How to Store Leftover Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Place leftovers in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Do not store leftovers with condiments on the bun, or the bun can become soggy.
To reheat, place sliders in the oven until heated through. We do not recommend you freeze leftover Blackstone sliders.
Can I use different cheese?
You can use whatever type of cheese you would like! Sharp cheddar, mild cheddar, provolone, and Swiss are just a few of the cheese slices that would taste absolutely perfect on these burgers.
What temperature should a griddle be for sliders?
A Blackstone need to be at 350-400 degrees Fahrenheit when cooking sliders. Use an infrared thermometer to check the temperature and ensure it is hot enough to cook the beef well.
- Use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the burgers to ensure they are fully cooked. It should be 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve these bacon cheeseburger sliders with a plate of fixin’s. Sliced tomatoes, lettuce, avocado slices, etc.
- The seasoned onions add quite a bit of flavor to the meat, but feel free to season the beef a bit more before pressing it out into a rectangular patty.
Let us know how much you love these easy Blackstone bacon cheeseburger sliders!
More Burger Recipes You’ll Love
- If you’ve never had a fried egg on a burger, you’re missing out. Make this Fried Egg Burger to taste what you’ve been missing!
- The Taco Burger will change your life! What’s better than a burger and a taco all-in-one?
- Revolutionize the way you serve a large group by learning How to Make a Burger Board.
- Homemade Smash Burgers are one of our favorites, and they’re so easy to make!
Shop Our Spices
- 1 ½ pounds 80/20 ground beef
- ½ cup diced onion
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 pack of Hawaiian sweet rolls 12 buns
- 1 ½ teaspoons Gimme Some Grilling Beef Seasoning
- 5 slices American Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter softened
- Preheat your griddle to low.
- While your griddle is preheating prep your ground beef. Place the ground beef on a sheet pan lined with wax or parchment paper. Press/Roll the beef into a rectangular shape slightly larger than the sheet of Hawaiian rolls. Set aside.
- Cut the sheet of Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally so you have a top and bottom “bun” for each slider. Set aside.
- When the griddle is preheated add sliced bacon to the griddle top and begin to cook. As bacon cooks move it off to the slide. Add diced onions to the bacon grease on a griddle and cook the onions.
- When the onions are almost cooked through season with the burger seasoning. Toss to coat with seasoning and then make a rectangle the same size as the burger patty on the griddle.
- Carefully flip the burger patty onto the cooked onions on the griddle.
- Cook the beef patty on the first side with the onions until the meat is over halfway cooked through and a slight crust develops. Then flip the patty to the second side.
- While the burger patty is cooking, spread butter on the cut side of both sheets of Hawaiian rolls.
- Place the rolls, butter side down, on the griddle and toast until toasted to your liking. Remove from the griddle.
- Top the burger patty with cheese slices and allow the cheese to melt and burger to cook through to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When the cheeseburger patty is cooked through, use griddle spatulas to carefully transfer the whole patty to the bottom side of the toasted rolls.
- Chop the cooked bacon and sprinkle it on top of the cheeseburger patty.
- Add the top sheet of Hawaiian rolls to the bacon cheeseburger party.
- Cut into individual sliders and serve immediately.